Dental Ceramic Furnace is used during the creation of dental restorations such a crown, bridges, inlays, and onlays. Some of the Ceramic Furnace is equipped with robust heating components made of silicon carbide.
If you’re a dentist who deals with producing dental restorations, then a high-quality dental ceramic furnace is vital to have on hand. Whether you need to create ceramic crowns, bridges, in and always, it’s essential to have one of these furnaces to process the material to a final state that blends in beautifully. With the use of one of these machines, you can take an apparent dental restoration, and give it a beautiful finish that makes it practically undetectable.
If you’re not familiar with the benefits of a dental ceramic furnace, then take this into consideration:
- Dental restorations and implants can be made to look more natural, rather than overt, with the proper use of a dental ceramic furnace.
- It can reduce the number of appointments and/or wait time for your patients since they won’t need to wait as long for customizations.
- Your procedures will simply run more efficiently with high quality, dental ceramic furnace. Especially with technology these days, it’s crucial to stay up to date!
Yein Dental is at Your Service!
Here at Yein Dental, we have a variety of dental ceramic furnace available to choose from. Being family-owned and a reliable provider of dental products, you can count on us. We offer fast and free shipping on orders of at least $500, 2-year warranty protection, 24/7 customer chat support, and not to mention – some of the best prices you can find on dental equipment.
This is the Best Dental Ceramic Furnace for Dentist Offices
With that being said, if you need a dental ceramic furnace, Yein Dental has several options to introduce to you. They range in different price ranges, and you can choose according to your needs, budget, preferred brand, and whatever else may apply.
Zubler Vario 200 ZR Dental Ceramic Furnace ($3,990.00)
This Zubler Vario guarantees high quality firing with precision with the use of modern ceramic mediums. TTC (time-temperature-cooling) technology allows and controls the linear cooling of your ceramic zirconium dioxide surfaces while preventing chips, fractures, and cracks. Z-120 technology allows for even heating throughout, improving efficiency.
The firing chamber features a 120mm inner diameter with an approximately 60mm high heating coil. This sizing combination is responsible for the furnace’s ability to heat evenly throughout. Z-Dry mode allows for precision and saves you time by accurately automating the ideal temperatures for pre-drying.
Power-Fail-Control (PFC) safety means operations will be restored where it left off if the power happens to go out. An intelligent touchpad interface with an LED backlight gives the user ease of use. Data can be stored and transferred via USB, making data handling easy as well. Once you receive this furnace, it is ready to use as it is pre-programmed.
Benefits to Consider
- Can be used for most ceramic compounds used in dental work
- Efficient and even heating and cooling processes to prevent damage to your mediums
- USB connection available for flash cards, software updates, and data backups
- Calibration is not required
- LCD touchpad screen for easy use
- PFC technology for convenience
Furnace dimensions: 36x54x46 cm
Camera dimensions: 60×120 mm
Power: 1350 watts
Weight: 23 kg
Ivoclar Dental Programat EP 3010 Dental Ceramic Furnace ($4,175.00 – ORIGINALLY $8,350.00!)
The Ivoclar Dental Programat EP 3010 features an all-new QTK2 muffle and SiC reflector that works in conjunction with each other for an even distribution of heat. With that, the investment ring can also be heated more evenly, making objects that are hard to press easier for the user. This ultimately brings results that are higher in quality.
To further ensure precision and control, the furnace is equipped with an electronic press drive monitored with sensors for the force. A CDS (Crack Detection System) is in place to halt processes when cracks are detected to help protect restorations.
The EP 3010 brings simplicity to its user with a colorized touch-screen display, menu navigation, and a high-quality keypad. Software updates can be acquired via a USB connection. You can also rest assured that the furnace comes pre-programmed with around 300 firing and 20 press programs. If you require technical support, there is a feature to create and send diagnostic files via email with a simple push of a button to allow problems to be assessed immediately.
Benefits to Consider
- QTK2 muffle and SiC reflector pairing ensures even heating throughout
- Touchscreen and keyboard allows easy operation for any dentist or dental assistant
- Force sensors assist in the production of high-quality results without requiring the connection of compressed air
- Cracks can be detected via the CDS
- Updates can easily be initiated via USB
- The furnace is built to save power
Closed Furnace Dimensions: 320(390 w/ cooling tray)x550x465mm
Firing Chamber Dimensions: 90x80mm
Power: 12 A @ 110-120 V or 8 A @ 200-240 V
Weight: 18.3 kg
Programat EP 5010 Firing and Pressing Furnace ($4,100)
The Programat EP 5010 is another dental ceramic furnace brought to you by Ivoclar Vivadent. It brings you dual uses being a ceramic furnace and press at the same time. An advanced camera with thermal imaging capabilities Is integrated to accurately measure surface temperatures of the fired object/investment ring. With this temperature control, the preheated furnace and press can coordinate for efficiency. When insufficiency Is detected, you will be displayed a warning. In firing mode, the furnace camera will control pre-drying processes reliably for the user.
A QTK2 paired with the SiC reflector on the bottom makes the firing chamber heat up more evenly, resulting in a uniformly heated investment ring as well. Objects that are hard to press will then become more comfortable to push, giving the user a better end result. A Crack Detection System has also been applied to halt systems when a crack is detected. Force sensors also act to help control the pressing and ensure precision.
With Fully Automatic Press Function, all the user has to do is place the ceramic piece and press a button. The entire process is simplified, and the Automatic Function allows for reliability. Along with that, a large touchscreen and keypad allow for easy usability. Choose from an extensive library of 500 firing programs and 20 press programs.
Benefits to Consider
- The fully automatic function gives great results
- Infrared technology is used to monitor and control temperatures precisely
- The paired QTK2 muffle and SiC reflector allows for an even heating
- A large touchscreen and keypad ease the use of this furnace
- No connection to compressed air is required
- CDS prevents and detects cracks in the dental replacement
- Updates are done easily via USB
- Remote diagnosis can be made quick and easy with the press of a button
- Overall operation is power saving
- You have access to USB, Ethernet, and an SD card reader
Closed Furnace Dimensions: 320(395 w/ cooling tray)x550x495 mm
Firing Chamber Dimensions: 90×80
Power: 8 A @ 200-240 V
Weight: 20.5 kg
Vita Vacumat 6000 MP Dental Ceramic Furnace ($2,900.00)
With the Vita Vacumat 6000 MP, you get all the benefit of a firing and press furnace in a convenient, compact set up that will find a comfortable spot in your dental office. You can press all types of dental ceramics, while also being flexible to several systems of muffles. The number of pellets is automatically detected to steer away from errors and damage.
The Vita’s firing muffle was made extremely durable to provide consistent results. Anticon is implemented to prevent condensation from forming inside the firing chamber. Vita AutoAdjust is programmed for temperature control by Celsius whenever the furnace is set to go. You also get an exclusive, automatic cleaning process to make maintenance easier.
Night mode exists to help save energy while controlled and fast cooling help shortens the time of use. With just one Vita vPad (external touchpad), you can control up to four furnaces. Enjoy even more convenience with the ability to reduce power bills by almost 70%.
Benefits to Consider
- Compact and convenience design
- Automatic pellet detector
- Energy bill reduction by as much as 70%
- Use 4 Vita Vacumat 6000 MP Ceramic Furnaces at one time with the Vita vPad
- Automated cleaning process adds even more convenience
- Fast cooling helps shorten waiting time for you and your patients
- You can press all types of ceramics you use in your office
If you a dentist or a dental technician, you can get special price for order Best Dental Press Furnace
- Award Winning Digital X Ray Sensors For Private Dental Practice - February 4, 2019
- Carestream cs3600 is the Best Solution for Dental Restorations - May 21, 2018
- Itero Element: The Best Dental Intraoral Scanning For a Dentist - April 11, 2018