Used Dental Equipments is the best choice for a dentist with a small budget when opening a new dental practice. Every dental practice needs a reliable supplier for its dental equipment. Whether you need discounted dental equipment for sale, a specific dental x-ray, or your necessary everyday orthodontic supplies, we can provide it all here at Yein Dental.
To provide your highest standard of service, it’s essential that you have all of the right equipment on hand to address any problem your clients may have. A wide array of dental products are made to handle many different types of dental issues. Orthodontic equipment to help straighten irregular teeth, ultrasonic scalers for routine cleansing, and panoramic dental x-ray machines are just a few of the things every dental clinic needs to provide top-notch service.
The Yein Dental Agenda
Being a used dental equipment and supply provider for over two decades, we understand how important it is for your clinic and dentists to have all the tools at their disposal. It’s not only essential to have the tools, but the quality of those tools is also equally as important. This is why we’ve established strong relationships with excellent manufacturers – so we can provide you with those tools at incredible rates.
Yein Dental has supplied approximately 48,000 orthodontists and dentists all over the world. Dentistry is a demanding industry, to say the least, and we are determined to help meet all of those demands. We offer excellent customer service, the ability to place your orders online, and are always updating our inventory with new products to keep up with the evolving market.
A dentist needs a lot of tools and equipment to get the job done right. An extensive client list calls for a variety of conditions that need to be treated. Not having the right supplies on hand can be detrimental, and lead to a decline in patients. By choosing Yein Dental, you’re wanting to make sure those needs are met while ensuring your practice achieves a desirable ROI.
We Have Used Dental Equipments for Sale!
We have a wide array of used dental equipment for sale, so all of your patients’ needs can be met. Most people care about having a smile that looks good. Here at Yein Dental, we believe that high quality used dental equipment means a lot to help achieve a high-quality smile. Not just that, but it comes with affordable pricing on your end.
The range of dental and orthodontic treatments are extensive, with severity ranging from mild to severe. Sometimes you need costly equipment to diagnose and address specific ailments. When you browse our online catalog, you will find that we have all the high-tech and complex machines you need so you can provide a service that meets your standards.
Investing in high-quality equipment is worth every penny. But when you choose Yein Dental as your used dental equipment provider, you get that high standard quality without hurting your practice financially. With sufficient supplies and top equipment on great deals, you can focus on offering the best service possible, knowing that your clinic has a provider they trust.
What Equipment Does Your Practice Need?
You can turn to us for all of your dental needs in terms of supplies, equipment, and machinery. We have practically everything a dental or orthodontic practice needs to run smoothly. Amounts as small as the primary handpieces and machines as complex as x-rays, you can find a plethora of equipment at extremely fair rates.
Here is a list of the basic necessities a dental practice will need:
Basic Examination Instruments
- Mouth mirrors – Mirrors are used to help dentists view difficult places in the mouth.
- Probes – sickle probe aka dental explorer, periodontal probe, & straight probe
- Retractors – Mouth prop retractor, Cheek retractor, Lip retractor, & Tongue retractor
- Local anesthesia – To help perform procedures while minimizing patient discomfort
- Dental drills – Dental drills are used to help remove plaque
- Dental lasers – Used in oral surgery to help reduce the need for anesthetics
- Torque wrench aka restorative wrench – Helps fasten bolts for fixed dentures or dental implants
- Burs – Dental burs & Operative burs have a diamond-coated tip or stainless steel rosehead to help cut through hard tissues
Instruments for Restoration
- Spoon excavators for soft decay
- Hatchers to open cavities and slice enamel
- Half Hollenbach for testing overhangs
- Straight chisels, Wedelstaedt chisels, & Bin angle chisels
Burnishers – Burnishers are to polish and contour amalgam and composite fillings
- Flat plastic burnishers
- Ball burnishers
- Beavertail burnishers
- Pear burnishers
- Cone burnishers
Pluggers – 49 pluggers & Amalgam pluggers help condense fillings with a pressure
- Plaster mixing spatulas
- Impression spatulas
- Mixing bows
- Mixing slabs
- Willis gauge
- Bunsen burner
- Wax spatulas
- Wax knives
- Wax Carvers
Extraction and Surgical Instruments
- Universals – upper & lower
- Cow horns
- Straight long & short forceps
- Right & left forceps
- Wisdom tooth forceps
- Luxators – wide, narrow, curved, & straight
- Warwick James elevators
- Winter elevators
- Cryer elevators
- Periosteal elevators
- Root-tip pick elevators
- Crane root tip elevators
- Potts elevators
- Flat elevators
- Crossbar apex luxators
- Coupland’s elevators
- Intraoral cameras
- Surgical microscopes
- Sleep medicine
- Portable equipment such as x-rays
- 3D imaging x-rays
- Chairside systems (CAD/CAM)
That is just some of the products we offer. We have equipment for all dentists, orthodontists, endodontists, etc. If you have any trouble finding what you need, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly! We can check on our inventory and see what we have available for you. Even if something is out of stock, we can make sure to let you know as soon as possible when it’s available.
The Different Categories We Offer
To help give you a better idea of the products we offer, here are the categories you can browse through in our online store:
- Dental Handpieces
- Imaging X-Ray
- Lab Equipment
As you browse our online shop, you will notice that there are some of the best quality pieces of equipment available for fantastic value prices. We can provide these types of expenses thanks to the relationships we’ve built with some of the best manufacturers around. Because of this, you have a trustworthy provider you can turn to for all your dental machinery without spending what seems like a fortune.
Even our dental chairs are offered at reasonable prices. The quality of the chair your patient sits in is almost as important as the tools you’re using in their mouth. If a patient feels comfortable sitting in your examination room, then they will be more likely to come back. Also, dentists and assistants need to be able to adjust the patient as is necessary to get work done effectively.
Because patients need to sit still during procedures, it is in your best interest to provide them with a comfortable place to sit while work is getting done. An examination and check-up can sometimes take over an hour or two to take care of depending on the existing conditions. The chairs we offer don’t only bring into consideration comfort, they also help meet the needs of your practitioners, meaning they get lights, tool mounts, etc. to help everything go smoothly.
Common Dental Problems
Aside from routine cleaning, dentists are responsible for diagnosing and treating many different conditions. Some of the most common dental problems faced include:
- General bad breath aka Halitosis – This is typically caused by gum disease, oral cancer, and cavities.
- Cavities / Tooth decay – To treat tooth decay and cavities, you’ll need the proper tools to clean, fill, and seal fillings. It’s crucial for fillings to be done right, so they don’t fall out.
- Gum Disease / Periodontal Disease – A patient with gum disease must be educated on the best way to prevent its development. Having small things on hands such as kinds of toothpaste, mouthwashes, and floss to give to your patients after their check-up is helpful.
- Tooth sensitivity & toothaches – Toothaches are typically caused by cavities or gum disease. Another reason could be an abscess.
- Teeth that are not straight – When teeth aren’t as straight as a patient would like, this is when to refer them to an orthodontist – or offer them your orthodontic services.
- Stained teeth – Teeth whitening is often requested, meaning you’ll need to have the right supplies to perform these procedures on your patients.
We Also Offer Orthodontic Equipment
Orthodontics is a big part of the dental industry. This is simply because having teeth that aren’t perfectly straight is a normal thing for people to encounter. In fact, even before dentistry and orthodontics was established as it is today, the practice of straightening teeth has been done for thousands of years.
As an orthodontist, we understand that it’s not all about improving the look of the teeth. It’s of most importance that the mouth and teeth are functioning together correctly to create an optimal environment. When teeth aren’t closing successfully, oral hygiene may be compromised, ending up in tooth decay, overlapping teeth, etc.
With the orthodontic tools we offer, you’ll be able to
- Help straighten teeth that are not correctly aligning, even if they are rotated or tilted
- Correct teeth that are overcrowding or aren’t distributed properly
- Address overbites, crossbites, underbites, open bites and deep bides
- Align the upper and lower jaws to create a proper overlap for the teeth
- Remove unnecessary teet
- Replace missing teeth
To address these malocclusions, you need special equipment geared towards orthodontics. It’s always important to keep in mind that the investment in such products isn’t just for orthodontists, but it’s also for the patients. The ability to properly maintain oral health, not only in the meantime but also in old age, can make a big difference in one’s quality of life.
Dental and Orthodontic Equipment aren’t Just for Dentists and Orthodontists
Think about how necessary the tools are in your practice. They are used from day to day to help treat and diagnose your patients, some of whom have been loyal for a very long time. A single patient can bring in their spouse, son, daughter, tell their friends about you, and so on. By having all the tools and equipment you need, you are providing a service your patients need. Most of all, they put their trust in your practice, meaning you owe it to them to use the best equipment.
A big part of dentistry, in general, is being able to identify and address problems timely for early interventions. That means some of your youngest patients will be needing orthodontic equipment that is safe to use on them. Sometimes the elderly need orthodontic work as well. With a variety of patients, you need equipment to suit their sizes and needs while being safe.
Don’t Wait Any Longer to Get the Service You Deserve
Yein Dental exists to help you provide an excellent service or a great value. With unbeatable prices, you don’t have to drop too much money to provide a high-quality service. To ensure the utmost convenience, we’ve created our online shop so you can place orders online. If you have something specific you’re looking for, then don’t hesitate to contact us directly.
We put a big emphasis on our customer support. Running a dental practice is absolutely no joke, and inquiries are taken seriously as requests may need to be fulfilled promptly. Try us out for yourself at no risk. We offer a money-back guarantee if a product is not as described, damaged on arrival, or doesn’t work like it’s supposed to.